This morning I woke up and started my day off with a bodyworks class. This teacher is amazing and you get quick toned results that are a great way to start your day! Yesterday was a sad day….a beautiful young friend of mine who was practically friends with everyone in Washington took her life:( life is so short and sometimes you never realize how truly hurt people are under their smiles. Make sure to embrace the ones you love because you never know when it will be the last time you see them. Make the most of every breath you live….
Simple Steps to Change your Life:
1. Exercise daily. Even if it’s just a brisk walk outside…as long as you move your body everyday.
2. Stop eating fast food
3. Don’t hold on to grudges with anyone or anything. Everyone makes mistakes and never let another person be in control of Your emotions.
4. Keep connected with your friends. If people mean a lot to you, show them.
5. Travel. Spend your money on experiences, not things.
6. Take care of your appearance. When you feel good on the outside, it makes you feel good about yourself on the inside.
7. Do something everyday that makes you happy.
8. Maintain great relationships with your family.
9. Read. Don’t watch television. Watching other people’s lives wont do anything for your own.
10. Pay your bills on time.
11. Go to school. Get a job you love. Find your purpose for the life you live.
12. Experience nature. You are one small person on this Earth…your problems are not as big as you think they are, enjoy nature and appreciate life.
13. Eat a clean diet.
14. Do not stay in a relationship if it isn’t right for you. You are wasting your time.
Today I did weights…might go for a hike then do Kickboxing tonight! Can’t wait!