“Before you diagnose yourself as an unhappy person, first be sure that you are not simply surrounded by negative people constantly trying to bring you down to their level”-marcandangel.com
EEEkkkkk I LOVE this. What better way to put it??? Sometimes we spend sooooooOOoOooo much time with the unhappiest people. We spend time with people who don’t treat us right, don’t want the best for us; some of them just want us to fail because it makes them feel much better about themselves.
You become the people you surround yourself with.
It’s the truth!
- If all your friends are alcoholic club goers-you become this too.
- If all your friends eat shitty food and don’t care about what they look like-you then will begin to not see your image and health as a priority.
- If all your friends are catty and dramatic, look at yourself and you might be the same.
- If your boyfriend starts gaining weight-watch where your weight might head.
- If your boyfriend is lazy and likes to watch TV, are you by his side?
- If your boyfriend loves to drink beer every night…look down at your belly and tell me how that’s going?
Like attracts like.
So attract something more by BEING MORE.
Be the person you want to meet.
I don’t care where you are in your life now and whatever situation you may be in, there always comes a time where you need to decide if you are happy….Change is hard, but change can also be easy.
With enough willpower you can change your life around, and the people you choose to keep in it. I have been going through a lot of this in the last couple years. I used to be a HUGE partier and got in a lot of trouble all the time. I used to date fellow alcoholics and negative-minded people and where did that bring me?
Today id happily be alone, then settling in the wrong relationship.
I’d happily settle for my few amazinggggg friends then have the herd of crazies I used to surround myself with!
I only want to focus on my dreams right now. You can go wrong with that. We are only getting older with every breath; make sure you’re truly living. Shut out the people who make you unhappy.
It’s the most liberating feeling. Good-day!